China Glaze is a professional nail polish brand. China Glaze was created around the year 2000 and is well known for their large variety of bright and unique colors.
On the China Glaze website they state that their polishes are a unique formila made with china clay. China clay is used in porcelain to give it its beautiful, shiny finish. In China Glaze polish the china clay is used as a hardener. China Glaze polishes are free of DBP, Touline, and added Formaldehyde.
Most Popular ColorsEditIn no particular order:
- Ruby Pumps- Inspired by Dorothy's Ruby Slippers
- For Audrey- A tribute to Audrey Hepburn and Breakfast at Tiffany's in collaboration with Tiffany & Co.
- Strawberry Fields- Inspired by the Beatles song of the same name
- Turned Up Turquoise- A vibrant turquoise
- Pink Voltage- A bright, neon pink. Sometimes described as "Barbie" pink
- Fairy Dust- A delicate holographic microglitter topcoat.
- Spontaneous- A bright lavender creme